Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Season Of The Witch For True Blood

Currently Netflix is helping me try and understand the True Blood mania which most of my friends have been infected with. My lack of interest in the show stems mainly from the over saturation of vampires in movies and television. One thing I will give True Blood is that there are no boundaries. I don't just mean in it's graphic nature (which there is a lot of). I also mean in the creative teams willingness to explore other mythical genres. Thus far there have been vampires, gods and goddesses, shape shifters, and pixies. Well the teaser trailer for the upcoming season of True Blood seems to lead the show into yet another mythical genre. And this won't be Harry Potter witches either. Or, if it is, it's Harry Potter witches in the after hours. Someone needs to make that movie.



No comments:

Post a Comment