Monday, February 7, 2011

Best Ads Of Super Bowl 2011

Alright, so I'll admit, I'm not the biggest football fan. I find the sport and most major league sports to be rather boring. Baseball? Seriously? Let's watch a group of guys hit a ball with a stick for 5 hours a day for the next 50,000 games. I don't think I can even get drunk enough for that boring bullshit to get fun.

But one thing that football has that baseball does not is the Super Bowl. The reason the Super Bowl is so good? No, not their horrible half time shows which merges the worst but most marketable of todays pop music with some ancient dinosaurs and throwing an instrument in their hands. No, the Super Bowl has epic Super Bowl commercials. So here is the best of the best Super Bowl commercials according to CBot.

P.S. If you work for the marketing wing of GoDaddy please, go kill yourself.

















No comments:

Post a Comment