Friday, December 17, 2010

Gov.0 2010-2010

Some of you may be aware of this little project that I began at the end of November called Gov.0. Personally, I thought Gov.0 was a brilliant idea. Show how modern day politics is coping with the new Digital Age which we are moving further into. Unfortunately though Gov.0 was unable to gain the type of attention I would have wanted in order for it to be worth my time.

In it's short time on the net Gov.0 averaged 10 hits a week. I spent roughly 8 hours a day searching for stories, researching stories, and posting articles on the site. Not even the Gov.0 Facebook page was able to pick up more then 30 people.

So with no true finances to be able to advertise the site properly I have decided to pull the plug on my short lived project. I still feel it is a great idea which could find it's way one day to go toe to toe with Gizmodo and Engadget and other blogs but now is not the time for a full time online job which pays me volunteer wages.

RIP Gov.0 (November 29th, 2010 - December 17th, 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment