Friday, December 17, 2010

Killer Crib

As a digital artist there are several things I have come to really enjoy in life. Good clean architecture, inspired design, and designer toys. So when I came across Pharrells $14 million dollar Miami home I felt like someone had plucked the idea right out of my head.

The house.....who am I kidding, mansion could have easily just became another modern simplified snoozer which surrounds it's inhabitants in harsh white walls that would likely begin to raise the blood pressure and make one feel as if they are sitting in a mental institution. But Pharrell accents the ultra modern with the classic while innovatively splashing in an awesome collection of works by Kaws and some other street art/pop culture creatives.

If this kat had the batmobile from the 1989 Burton flick sitting in his garage then Pharrell would be my all time hero. Or at least a real life comparison to my fantasy existence.


Check out more photos at http://sneakhype.com/home/2010/12/pharrells-miami-bachelor-pad.html

No comments:

Post a Comment