Sunday, December 19, 2010

Nike City Destroyer London Pack

Many.....ok, most of my friends would be surprised to find out that I am a bit of a whore for good fashion design being that I live in a black hoodie. To this day I am still having dreams of the Adidas Limited Edition Death Star Imperials Star Wars Varsity Jacket which I was unable to get my hands on. But this piece by Nike is almost as cool.

This jacket is an extension of Nike's 'Destroy to Create' event. Every jacket comes with a complimentary hand signed and numbered print by Harry Malt showing a destroyed image of 'The Gallows' along with a Duffy designed metal pin. Best of all the jacket comes, not in a bag or a regular box, but in a detailed leather and wool suitcase. EVERYTHING should be sold in a suitcase. Not to mention that all the black and red detail really speaks to a person like me.

Ready for the downside? There are only 35 units sold, they are only being sold in the UK, and the starting price is 300 pounds. Well, we can pretend.


To see more pics go to http://www.highsnobiety.com/news/2010/12/18/nike-sportswear-city-destroyer-london-pack/

No comments:

Post a Comment