Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Great Place To Waste Your Time

Welcome to my personal blog!
The purpose of this blog is just as a personal forum for my interests ie politics, movies, comic books, pop culture, and especially art and design. It isn't meant to be a place that a lot of people visit and it doesn't matter if anyone visits. It's more of an online journal that doesn't get too personal.

Originally I had been using Facebook for my rants. And, even though my midnight debates were fun, the new Facebook layout puts character restrictions on posts so I decided to move my banter to here.

So if this is anything that strikes your fancy please feel free to follow me, comment on my posts, or what have you.


P.S. If you didn't realize, however, that the web address is a quote said by Obi Wan Kenobi in Star Wars Episode 4: A New Hope then "This is not the blog you are looking for."

No comments:

Post a Comment